Last revised: February 1, 2018
Before using our Properties or providing information to us, please carefully review this Privacy Statement. By using one of our Properties, including registering for an account or accessing one of our Properties, you agree that we may collect, process and use your information in accordance with this Privacy Statement, as revised from time to time.
This section is intended to provide you with a basic overview of the privacy practices described in this Privacy Statement. For complete details on our practices, please read this entire Privacy Statement.
Information We Collect:
We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
· Information you provide to us directly, such as when you fill out a registration or contact form;
· Information automatically collected when you visit or use our Properties, such as information on how you were referred to our site and what you do on our site; and
· Information from third parties, such as our vendors, advertising networks and business partners as well as social networks in which you participate.
How We Use Your Information:
· We use the information we collect to fulfill your requests, conduct transactions with you, communicate with you about our products and other matters, manage our Properties, and conduct research and analysis.
· We and other parties may display behaviorally targeted advertising to you across the Internet based on your use of our Properties.
· We do not sell or rent your personal information to third party marketers.
· We may combine all the information we collect about you.
How We Share Your Information:
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. From time to time, we may share your personal information with our affiliates, service providers, sales brokers, retail partners and other third party business partners (and their service providers), such as in the following circumstances:
o to conduct research and/or analysis regarding products, consumers and other matters;
o to allow us to better understand your interests, activities, demographics and profile;
o to prevent such parties from sending promotional messages on our behalf to people who have asked us to not send such messages; or
o if you have opted-in to receive promotional communications from us, send a tailored promotional communications to you jointly offering a product or service.
· If you have opted in to receive communications from us, we may send you emails, text messages or other communications containing newsletters, special offers and other information.
· You can stop receiving promotional messages by following the instructions contained in such communication, or if applicable, by logging into the communication preference center on the website associated with your account.
We will retain personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law. If you have created an online account on one of our websites and would like to update the personal information you have provided to us, you can access your account on the applicable website to view and make changes or corrections to your personal information. You may also contact us using the methods described below under “Contacting Us” to request access or updates to your information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from one of our brands on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email newsletter you receive from that brand, or, if you created an online account when you registered to receive our emails, you may log-in to your account on the applicable brand’s website and make changes to your communication preferences. If you no longer want to receive promotional text messages from one of our brands, please follow the cancellation instructions contained in the last text message sent by that brand. If you are having difficulty unsubscribing from our marketing communications using the above methods, please contact us directly using the methods listed below.
Please direct any inquiries related to this Privacy Statement or personal information we have collected about you to our Privacy Team by sending mail to Ailie BioDerma, 3649 Harrison Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45211, or by completing our online contact form. If you have any questions or comments about our company or our products or have other customer service needs, please contact our consumer service representatives.
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes to our practices, technology, legal requirements and other factors. Please check the “Last Revised” legend at the top of this page to see when this Privacy Statement was last revised. When changes are made to this Privacy Statement they will become immediately effective when published in a revised Privacy Statement posted on this page unless otherwise noted. Your use of the Properties following these changes indicates your consent to the practices described in the revised Privacy Statement.